- Do you have a WEB Profile?
- How big is your business now?
- What are your five years goals?
- What do you currently spend on shipping, faxes, brochures, advertising?
- Where is your market?
- Could you do business outside your immediate area?
- Would your business benefit from reaching clients in a very large area?
- How do the buyers and clients you do get hear about your firm?
These are some of the questions you should be asking before you even start thinking about hiring a web site designer. A good designer should be able to help you with the technical aspects of internet marketing, but should also be able to communicate with you about your goals and ideas. A firm who takes the time to understand your business is one who will help you create a viable presence that mirrors your business.
This firm should be able to help you formulate your long-term marketing goals, and show you how an Internet presence can help you meet those goals.Do you or your employees need education and training?
A good designer will spend time explaining the technical aspects to help you make informed decisions. Proper use of existing resources is key in implementing any new technology. The more you and your staff know about this exciting new medium, the better you can utilize its capabilities.
We hope you'll choose to do business with us. But we think you should check around. Look at other sites. Find out what other designers charge and what services they offer. Educate yourself before making this important decision.